lipstick factory supplier
High imitation Famous brand cosmetics OEM/ODM factory China,high quality replica famous brand lipstick exporter,famous brand lipstick prototype,any logo you want,No need Paper Proof,100% trust you any Logo authorization,high quality guarantee,100% high imitation lipstick,efficient and fast delivery.
About suanming3.com ,the keywords describing us are as follows:
lipstick factory supplier,luxury brand lipstick OEM/ODM, Famous brand lipstick OEM/ODM, China lipstick factory,cheap famous brand lipstick wholesale, lipstick supplier, lipstick manufacturer,lipstick global supplier,Famous brand lipstick factory，Chinese OEM/ODM lipstick factory,OEM/ODM Famous brand lipstick factory China,Luxury brand lipstick wholesaler,Makeup factory,High imitation famous brand lipstick,replica famous brand lipstick,duplicate luxury brand lipstick.
Lipstick is a kind of cosmetics for lips. Beauty cosmetics. Lipsticks include lipsticks, lip sticks, lip glosses, lip glazes, etc., which can make lips rosy and shiny, moisturize and protect lips; lipsticks can increase facial beauty and correct lip contours, making lips more vibrant And vitality.
Basic information of lipstick: Lipstick is a type of lip cosmetics. Its main function is to give the lips a tone, emphasize or change the outline of the lips, and show more vitality and vitality. As early as 3500 BC, humans have begun to apply some colored minerals and plant pigments on cheeks and lips to achieve the purpose of beauty. With the development of beauty cosmetics, the color tone, formula and function of lipsticks have changed greatly. The color of lipstick is closely related to women's hairstyles, nail polish tones and clothing changes, becoming more fashionable. Especially in recent years, the use of various pearlescent powders and processed pigments has made lipsticks more diversified and more comfortable in texture. Similar to the development trend of other beauty cosmetics, it continues to maintain its focus on beauty, taking into account the functions of moisturizing, nourishing and sun protection. Advances in lipstick formulas, raw materials and processes promote the development of the lipstick industry
Lipstick classification: Lipstick includes lipstick, lip stick, lip gloss, lip glaze and so on.
Lipstick effect: modify contour
Using lipstick to modify the contours of the face is a "secret trick" of the makeup artist, which can make the face appear smaller and more three-dimensional. In terms of color, it is best to choose a dark brown lipstick (this is why there are "non-red" lipsticks on the counters of many professional brands, which can still exert this effect). Using lipstick to fix the shape is actually better than using powder, and the color is soft, not too deep or too obvious. After applying the lipstick with a brush, first start from the hairline of the cheekbones and apply to the corners of the mouth to outline the effect of the small face. The color can gradually deepen. Pay attention to the area and do not apply too much or too heavy at once.
Ingredients of lipstick
Base: oil, wax, softener, so that the lipstick can solidify and last.
Waxes: Carnauba wax and beeswax are most commonly used. Carnauba wax is less easy to melt, and spermaceti and so on.
Oil esters: castor oil, anhydrous lanolin, cocoa butter, paraffin oil, olive oil, glyceryl monostearate, isopropyl myristate, etc.
Softener: can increase the ability of color to adhere to the lips, and can also moisturize. Lip gloss contains more oil and less wax.
Coloring agent: It contains pigments or dyes. The pigments used in lipstick must be fine particles to be evenly attached to the lips. The most used soluble coloring dye is bromate red dye.
Spices and seasonings: essences can mask the taste of the above ingredients.
Some lipsticks with glitter effect also contain mica, iron oxide, titanium dioxide and other ingredients. Some bright red or dark red effect lipsticks may contain cochineal parasitic on the cactus and also contain some antiseptic ingredients.
Characteristics of lipstick
(1) No irritation, harmlessness and no microbial contamination to the lips.
(2) It has a natural, fresh and pleasant taste and smell.
(3) The appearance is attractive, the color is bright and uniform; the color tone is in line with the trend and meets the needs of consumers.
(4) The application is smooth and smooth, and the coloring is even. After application, the color will not change, fusion or drift; good adhesion, will not fall off and transfer to the surface of other objects (such as glass); Keep it for a long time, but it will not be difficult to remove. Lip skin feels comfortable and moisturized after use.
(5) Stable quality and good weather resistance. There will be no peculiar smell or "sweat" due to oxidation of oils and waxes, and no blooming on the surface of the product to lose its luster.
Precautions for using lipstick
1. The color can be gradually deepened, pay attention to the area, and don't brush too much at once.
2. Pay attention to what color should be used for what occasion.
3. Lipstick is easy to stick to the cup, so pay attention to the method and clean it.
Shelf life of lipstick
The shelf life of lipsticks is generally about three years, but different brands have different shelf lives.
After the lipstick is opened, its shelf life will be shortened if it comes into contact with oxygen and the environment. Generally speaking, the unopened lipstick will have no problem within three years, and it may be shortened to two years after opening. Although some lipsticks look nothing on the surface, but the "inside" has deteriorated, don't use it anymore.
1. The lipstick has spillage. Some people also call this phenomenon "sweating". When the lipstick is not stored properly, the storage location is high temperature and humidity, it will cause the quality of the lipstick to deteriorate, and then there will be overflow.
2. The lipstick has an oily smell. This phenomenon is more common in high-end lipsticks, and the reason is due to rancidity and oxidation. Generally speaking, some high-grade lipsticks will add high-grade grape seed oil, jojoba oil and other natural ingredients, which are prone to produce a lot of unsaturated fatty acids. When the phenomenon of rancidity and oxidation occurs, the smell of oil appears.
3. The shelf life of the product has been exceeded. Generally speaking, the shelf life of unopened lipsticks is three years, while the shelf life of unopened lipsticks is less than two years. If the time limit is enough, even if there is no problem, do not use it.
The development history of lipstick
Archaeologists discovered that the world's first lipstick was found in the Sumerian city of Ur. Five thousand years ago, the ancient Egyptians would use black, orange, and purple lipsticks.
In ancient Rome, a lipstick called Fucus was made of purple-red mercury-containing plant dye and red wine sediment.
In the Tang Dynasty of China, aristocratic women and Jiaofang singing girls liked to use sandalwood for their lips, which was used in later generations.
In the Victorian era, lipstick was regarded as a product of prostitutes, and the use of lipstick was a taboo.
Around 1660-1789, lipstick was popular among French and British men in Europe. Lipstick was not popular in the United States and Puritan immigrants in the eighteenth century. Beauty-loving women would rub their lips with ribbons when people were not paying attention to increase the rosy. This situation was not popular until the nineteenth century, when pale, lipstick and cosmetics were considered Taboo, and switched to drug sales.
During the French period, Guerlain introduced tube lipsticks to the United States, mainly for a few nobles. The first metal tube lipsticks were manufactured by Maurice Levy and Scowell in Waterbury, Connecticut.
In the 1915s, manufacturing was a popular product. In the demonstrations of women suffrageists in New York City in the 1912s, famous feminists put on lipstick, showing lipstick as a symbol of women's liberation.
In the 1920s, the popularity of movies in the United States also drove the popularity of lipsticks. After that, the popularity of all kinds of lipstick colors will be influenced by movie stars and lead the trend.
In the 1940s, American women were affected by the war and used makeup to maintain a good complexion. Tangee, one of the largest lipstick manufacturers at the time, launched an advertisement called "War", Women and Lipstick.
In 1950, when the war ended, actresses drove the popularity of making lips full and charming. In the 1960s, because of the popular white and silver lipstick makeup, fish scales were used to create a flashing effect.
In 1970, when disco was popular, purple was a popular lipstick color, while the lipstick color favored by punk people was black.
The George Boys Orchestra in the 1980s. In the 1990s, brown lipsticks began to appear in lipsticks, and black and blue lip colors appeared in some rock bands.
In the late 1990s, vitamins, herbs, spices and other materials were added to lipsticks in large quantities.
On September 22, 2018, Guinness certified the lipstick with 2,216 diamonds in its outer box as the lipstick with the largest number of diamonds.